Dear AIB Community,

I am looking worldwide for either a visiting professor  or an adjunct professor appointment in the field of marketing.
If you know of such a position or will have one available at your institution within the next year or two, please contact me.
It can be for either one semester  or a full academic year. Wide range of course teaching experience in marketing.
Thank you,
Ron

Dr. Ronald L. Schill
Visiting Professor of Marketing, International
Business and Strategic Partnerships
The Fisher International MBA Program
Graduate School of International Policy and Management
Monterey Institute of International Studies
A Graduate School of Middlebury College
460 Pierce St.
Monterey, California 93940 USA
(801) 372-6311