Ilan Alon has suggested an issue of "AIB Insights" focusing on programmes, successes, and problems related to international experience for students such as international co-ops, internships, and short-term visits. This is a good idea; if your university has a unique, innovative, or exceptionally successful programme, or if you've had problems with these kinds of activities, we invite you to submit a manuscript describing it to [log in to unmask] Our word limit is about 3000 per article.

We also invite you to submit articles discussing, reflecting upon, or challenging ideas and topics or summarising significant research in international business academics or practice.

Hope to hear from you,
Romie Littrell, Editor, Daniel Rottig, Associate Editor

2013 conference: http://leadershipinrussia.homestead.com/
Romie Frederick Littrell, PhD, FIAIR
Associate Professor of International Business
Editor, AIB Insights; International Management
Area Editor, International Journal of Emerging Markets
AUT Business School
Tel. extension 5805, Mail stop B-31

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.