Dear colleagues,

I am pleased to announce that my book, Cybercrime and Cybersecurity in the Global South (Nir Kshetri, Palgrave Macmillan, March 2013) has been just published (http://us.macmillan.com/cybercrimeandcybersecurityintheglobalsouth/NirKshetri). Here is the table of content:

1. Cybercrime and Cybersecurity in the Global South: Status, Drivers and Trends
2. Technological and Global Forces Shaping Cybercrime and Cybersecurity in the Global South
3. Cybercrime and Cybersecurity in the Former Soviet Union and Central and Eastern Europe

4. Cybercrime and Cybersecurity in China
5. Cybercrime and Cybersecurity in India
6. Cybercrime and Cybersecurity in the Middle East and North African Economies
7. Cybercrime and Cybersecurity in Latin American and Caribbean Economies
8. Cybercrime and Cybersecurity in Sub-Saharan African Economies
9. Cybercrime and Cybersecurity in the Developing Pacific Island Economies
10. Discussion, Implications and Concluding Remarks

Thank you.

Nir
--
Nir Kshetri, Ph D