Dear Colleagues,

Please be reminded that Prof. Mike Pettus and I have extended the
deadline for the Special Issue - Journal of International Business and
Entrepreneurship Development (JIBED) with the theme “Strategy in
Emerging Markets.”
The deadline was moved to May 15, 2013.
All submissions have to be done online. Submission details are
available at the link below :
http://www.inderscience.com/info/ingeneral/cfp.php?id=2034

As earlier indicated, the objective of the journal issue is to uncover
contemporary thinking and best practices for business organizations
looking to enter or expand their business in emerging markets worldwide.
We are looking to publish both theoretically-grounded and
practice-oriented papers. All articles will be peer-reviewed.
Examples of relevant topics :
Marketing to emerging markets
Business development in emerging markets
Emerging market entry modes
International/global Strategy
Strategic alliances in emerging markets
M & A in emerging markets
Business challenges in emerging markets and strategic implications
Heightening competitiveness in emerging markets
Managing competition in emerging markets

Other related topics are acceptable.

We look forward to receiving your online article submissions.

Sincerely,

Dr. J. Mark Munoz
Associate Professor, International Business
Tabor School of Business, Millikin University
Tel (217) 420-6762
( tel:2174206762) , (217) 433-1425
( tel:2174331425)
Email : [log in to unmask]