Dear All,

I am very pleased to send you information on a workshop organised at the University of Liverpool, UK. The title of the workshop is: Microfinance and Women’s Empowerment: The Road Ahead. It will be held in ULMS on 5th July. This is a collaborative venture between DRIVE (University of Liverpool Management School), IRD (University of Paris I Sorbonne) and CERMi (Université Libre de Bruxelles).

Please find the circular attached and also information on registration. There are a limited number of places – and we are grateful to our sponsor which enables us to bring this event at a highly subsidised fee. Also, I would be grateful for your help with circulating this information among your colleagues and research networks.

The organisers are: Supriya Garikipati (DRIVE, University of Liverpool Management School), Isabelle Guerin (IRD, University of Paris I Sorbonne), Ariane Szafarz (CERMi, Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management Université Libre de Bruxelles).

Best wishes,
Supriya Garikipati

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.