Dear Colleagues,

I am interested in uncovering any work on the Ghoshal and Bartlett's
Individualised Corporation Model (ICM).  More particularly,  Ghoshal and
Bartlett's Quality of Management (QoM) framework, which identified several
dimensions to an Organisation's Context.

These dimensions were categorised under the broad themes of Trust,  Support,
Discipline and Stretch.

Ghoshal and Bartlett's insights were honed from empirical work on some of
the best and worst global players of the 1980's and 1990's.

In the early 2000 period, Gibson and Birkinshaw extended and applied the
ICM/QoM thinking in their work on Organisational Ambidexterity.  The body of
work grounded on Ghoshal and Bartlett's philosophy seems to taper off around
this period.

If there is any research activity that employs the Ghoshal and Bartlett
perspectives, we would be very interested to learn about this.

Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards,

Silburn Clarke

Researcher