Hi Folks,

It's come to my attention that I had a couple of typos for the dates of
the upcoming workshops.  The corrected version of the dates for the
workshops are as follows:

This Saturday, March 23, at the Ingham County Conservation District at
1031 W Dexter Trail in Mason, MI.  The workshop will last from 12:00pm to
3:00pm.
Register at: www.inghamconservation.com. 517-676-2290.

Saturday April 20 at Colasanti's market,468 S. Milford Road Highland, MI
48357. The workshop will last from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm. To register, call
Colasanti's Produce and Plants @ 248-887-0012, extension 0.
www.colasantis.com.

Allegan County:  May or June—exact date and time to be announced. Contact
[log in to unmask] to be updated.

Maruette, MI.  May or June—exact date and time to be announced. Contact
[log in to unmask] to be updated.

Thanks for pointing out the mistypes!!

All the best,

Chris Wright
President, Easygrow Mushrooms and Composting LLC

If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar
 http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html