Greetings,

Please see the message below from the National College Access Network (NCAN) partner Institute for Higher Education Policy about an opportunity for students to share their stories.

Rudy Redmond

Manager,KCP Initiative

201 North Washington Square

Lansing, Michigan 48913

(517) 373-9700

http://www.michigan.org<http://www.michigan.org/>
http://www.michiganadvantage.org<http://www.michiganadvantage.org/>

http://www.facebook.com/MIAdvantage
http://www.facebook.com/PureMichigan.org

This message contains information which may be confidential and privileged. Unless you are the intended recipient (or authorized to receive this message for the intended recipient), you may not use, copy, disseminate or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message.  If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message.  Thank you very much.