Dear AIB Members,

I am pleased to announce my just-published book by M.E.Sharpe Inc., Strategies for High-Tech Firms, with Joseph A. Klein. Please see the attached flyer for a summary of the contents. I hope you find the book of value for your teaching and/or as a reference. If not I would appreciate it if you could forward this e-mail with to appropriate faculty within and outside your institution. Many thanks in advance.

Flyer for book:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8vbk7fd6nhtxhwc/Rao%20Flyer%20for%20Book.pdf (you have to click download to see the complete flyer)

P.M. Rao, Ph.D.

Professor

Department of Marketing & International Business

College of Management - LIU-POST

Brookville, New York 11548

[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

telephone: 516-299-1543