Greetings,

Would it be possible to post this call for papers among the community?  Last year's conference in Malaysia was circulated among the group, so I am hopeful we can circulate this year's call for papers, as well!

http://www.cmmu.mahidol.ac.th/research/clsgbangkok2013/

The Consumer Life course Studies Group (CLSG) is working to promote multidisciplinary research to better understand consumers, especially aging consumers.  Towards this goal, we are hosting the second international conference in November, 2013, in Bangkok Thailand.

Professors Russell Belk and George Moschis will both be keynote speakers, and other experts will join as well.

We hope to see a wide range of academics join!

Sincerely,
Randall Shannon, Ph.D.
College of Management, Mahidol University
Bangkok, Thailand
For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.