Hi Colleagues,

I have recently relocated from NYC to Phnom Penh, Cambodia where I have taken up the role of Head of UK Trade & Investment. In NYC I have international business courses as an Adjunct at City Univ of New York.

I would like the assistance in the following areas.

  1. I would like to connect with any others in Academia in Cambodia and or neighboring countries.
  2. I would like to teach here in Cambodia so if any one can direct me to the right people at Panasastra, Royal Univ of Phnom Penh, or Univ of Cambodia I would be very appreciative.
I am happy to help with any projects or research you may have specific to Cambodia

Sincerely,

Jeffrey Lamb