Dear All

Good morning, and I wish you good mothers day... Also, I wish perfect semesters for this New Year …

It is my pleasure to write to you after the wonderful proceedings that take please during the AIB – MENA International Conference… that was held at the American University in Cairo-Egypt. Also, I am very pleased by beeing a member at the AIB which I respect its experiance, members professionality & career opportunities.

I am lecturing in the fields of supply Chain Management, Entrepreneurship & MIS for Business Students-English section, & I am writing & supervising academic researches for my own & Graduate Students; at the Islamic university of Gaza, Palestinian Territories. Also, I am a trainer for many managerial skills projects and a consultant for NGOs capacity building programs.

I have an opportunity during this summer time –Months 5, 6, 7 & 8 – to practice some field work, applied research, practical experience or working with real cases through other academic or FIELD Centers in the areas of Business, Finance, Management...

And this field research/work is financially supported by the Islamic University of Gaza (www.iugaza.edu.ps ) & Bank of Palestine (www.bankofpalestine.com ) in form of travel & accommodation. This support could be repeated for the up-coming 3-4 years.

The objectives of this Intern-ship project are that:

·         Supporting the academic staff's abilities & skills

·         Providing practical experience to lecturers

·         Teaching the student with the new updated experience & knowledge

·         Exchanging of experience & supporting academic relations

I can add another one here – if possible – which is to be engaged in a PhD degree by Research with this academic organization ... P.S: my CV will be available upon request.

Finally, I feel great when I remember you & the Group

Best Regards

Arafat Abdullah El-Af

MBA, ACPA, ICDL, CFM, CM, AEP

Lecturer, Trainer, Consultant

Faculty of Commerce, Islamic University of Gaza – IUG
P.O. Box 108, Rimal, Gaza Strip, Palestine
Home: 0097-08 2875669, Telefax (IUG): 0097-08 2860700   Ext: 2535
Mobile : 0097- 0599 - 84 60 62

E-Mail : [log in to unmask][log in to unmask]

 http://site.iugaza.edu.ps/aelaf