Associate Professor
University of Reading -International Business and Strategy

Start date: 1 August 2013
Closing date: 27 March 2013
Interview date: 19 April 2013
Reference number: RD13001
Post type: full-time, permanent
Grade: 8
Payscale: £47,314 to £53,233 per annum

We are seeking to appoint an Associate Professor in Strategy to contribute to our growing strengths in International Business and Strategy. Applications are welcomed from candidates with an interest in the international dimensions of strategy.

You will have:

A PhD in a relevant area, with evidence of the ability to publish your research in the top international academic journals
Outstanding potential and/or a strong record of teaching on Undergraduate and Masters programmes (MBA or MSc); executive teaching skills are also welcomed
The enthusiasm and commitment to play a full part in building one of the world's leading full-service business schools
Informal contact details
Contact role: Head of School
Contact name: Professor Alan Rugman
Contact phone: +44 (0)1491 418801
Contact email: [log in to unmask]

Alternative informal contact details
Contact role: PA to Head of School
Contact name: Kirsty Pitman
Contact phone: +44 (0)1491 414522
Contact email: [log in to unmask]

To formally apply please visit http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/AFY877/associate-professor
or contact Human Resources, University of Reading, Whiteknights, PO Box 217, Reading RG6 6AH. Telephone +44(0)118 378 6771 (voicemail)

Please quote the relevant reference number.

We value a diverse workforce and welcome applications from all sections of the community.

Rajneesh Narula
Professor of International Business Regulation
Director, John H. Dunning Centre for International Business
Henley Business School
University of Reading, UK

http://www.henley.reading.ac.uk/dunning

http://narula.unu-merit.nl/

Register for the Reading-UNCTAD IB Conference, 8-9 April 2013

http://www.henley.ac.uk/management/research/centres/mgmt-cibs-conference-2013.aspx