We have a variety deployed over here. For helpdesk, we're currently piloting Zendesk--it doesn't do everything but it makes for a very clean and accessible helpdesk. Remote support is done mostly through Bomgar, but we also have support for remote assistance through our management software. Speaking of which, we use Kaseya for management on all our workstations--the Kaseya system has an agent on each machine which reports patch status, installed software, users, etc, and lets us push policies and procedures (installations, patches, etc) and does asset management. We also have Op5 Monitor installed, which handles emergency notification and status--that's a closed-source fork of Nagios.
----
Jack Kramer
Manager of Information Technology
Communications and Brand Strategy