Just for fun:

*Oracle issues out-of-band patch to repair 50 Java vulnerabilities*
http://searchsecurity.techtarget.com/news/2240177534/Oracle-issues-out-of-band-patch-to-repair-50-Java-vulnerabilities

/"A significant patch to Oracle's Java SE was released today, two weeks
ahead of schedule. According to the advisory accompanying the update,
fully _49 of the 50 fixes contained in the patch are remotely
exploitable_.//"/

Gene

--
Gene Willacker, PCIP, PCI ISA