The Institute for Sustainable Living, Art & Natural Design (ISLAND) is launching a new network for farmers called the Small Farm Guild. It’s informal, simple, and free for member farms. It’s open to anyone interested in continuing to learn the craft of agriculture.

Events in 2013 can include anything from field days and pasture walks to technical workshops, conferences, social gatherings, strategic business planning courses, mentoring, and more... but we need your help determining what, when, and who should be involved.

If you live in Manistee, Wexford, Missaukee, Kalkaska, Grand Traverse, Benzie, Leelanau, Antrim, Charlevoix, Crawford, Otsego, Cheboygan, or Emmet counties, we would really value your input on the following 10-question survey.

http://goo.gl/XByGy

Thanks very much for your time.

Mary Brower
Food and Farm Coordinator
the Institute for Sustainable Living, Art & Natural Design (ISLAND)
231-622-5252 office, 231-459-8968 cell
www.ARTmeetsEARTH.org

If you would like to access a searchable archive of the all the previous Mich-Organic listserv postings copy this URL and paste in your browser address field http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html