I have a nice red color taurus in good condition. Had it for half year, did not drive
it every day as my boyfriend give me ride every day. It only has 73xxx miles on it.
It is in great running car. up to date on oil change tune up trans flush all the
works. it has a few scraps on it but nothing a little touch up paint won't do. It
has NEVER been in any accident. AC runs really cold and power windows, power
driver seats. Runs great. I had three mechanic checks to make sure everything
works great. NEW front and rear tires less than 200 miles. NEW breaks less than
200 miles. New battery this winter. I am still considering on keeping it myself as I
have invested a lot on this car. So no low ball PLEASE. Ask for $7000. Cash only.
Reply or call 5178992468 (text preferred as my office don't have cellphone signal).