Hi All,

This is Yi Li who was graduated from MSU last May.

Now I am working for www.StudentUniverse.com which is expert in providing
exclusive cheap air tickets, hotels, tours for the youth with
student/faculty status. StudentUniverse.com is the largest online travel
agency for students in the world.

*Sharing a hot promotional event on Sina Weibo*: 【有奖转发】Retweet the post of
the event, you have chances to win a voucher for international air tickets
which will be available for the whole year of 2013. There will be *3 winners
*, *1 for $300*, *2 for $100*. Please participate via this link:
http://e.weibo.com/2869051030/zhGQ6fCEC  Hope the lucky guy could be among
Spartans!

StudentUniverse *Sina Weibo :
@StudentUniverse<http://e.weibo.com/studentuniverse>
*
StudentUniverse *RenRen page: http://page.renren.com/601567934*
We are notifying discount information, travel guides, beautiful images via
these accounts.

You are more than welcome to send a note to me with any questions!

Many thanks!

Sincerely, Yi Li