Post for my friend, sorry to bother who are not interested.

Dear All,

I wanna sublease my room starting in March. It is a very nice room of a two-
bedroom apartment at Trappers Cove. Female roommate is available already.
Monthly renting fee is 339 (including good-standard internet) plus utility
(around 15 per month). Route 20 is available with regular schedule.

For more information please call 517-775-8567. Thanks a lot!