Sorry to bother whose are not interested,

     I want to sublease my apt in Trappers Cove for whole June for $300
bucks if you do not take the lease. If you take the lease for one month, my
price will be 260bucks. It is the price including everything except
electricity bill.
    The aptment is located in a quiet, clean, safe place and you have your
own washer and dryer inside apartment. This washer and dryer machine do not
need your coin to start. You also have the dishwasher. It is just like your
home!!
    The time is from June 1st to June 30th. IF you are interested, please
reply this email. Thanks!

Angela