Dear all:
I have a nice apartment for rent and ask for $390, this apartment is full
furnished and original rent is $500. Right now, it have a male roommate in the
room, but he will leave in the beginning of July. It is 20 minutes walk to school
and it also have a bus in front of the apartment, it will take 5~10 minutes to
school. Also, it have a fitness room and a swimming pool in the community.

The room will includes:
1. desk and chair
2. floor lamp
3. queen size bed
4. two dresser and mirror
5. air conditioner

Please text message to:517-974-0281 or email me back if you are interest.

PS: I can send you some picture of the room if you need.

Thanks a lot.

Angelina