Hi,

I am a female phd student and I am looking for place to stay starting from mid March or the beginning of April, probably lasting into summer. I will move out at the beginning of September.
Please contact me if you happen to have a place to sublease. Female only.
Please kindly include the description of the living environment of your place in the email.
Thanks!
Best,
Wei