Dear all,

I have a nice bedroom in a two-bedroom apartment at Nemoke Trail for
sublease, starts from April 1st to the mid August. You could renew the lease
if you are willing to stay after that. The rent is $262 plus utility and
internet (The total is around $300 in the Summer time).

The apartment is at a safe and convenient community, fairly close to
Walmart, 5 mins drive to Meijer and 12 mins drive to the MSU campus. A bus
station (route 22) is in front of the apartment and the bus can take you to
campus directly. At Nemoke trail, You will have access to the facilities
such as fitness room, sauna, indoor swimming pool with hot tub, basketball
court, and the volleyball court.

Your roommate is organized, clean, and quiet Ph.D. student. He is learning
engineering at MSU.

If you are interested, please feel free to contact me through 5179776478 or
[log in to unmask] for pictures and any questions you have.

Sincerely,
Pusheng Zhang