Dear All,

I have a fully furnished bedroom available for lease now, It's a 2

bedroom/2 bathroom house pass by signaw road. It's 2-5 minutes

drive to Meijer, Kroger or eastwood lake lansing. It has Bus No.

25 and will take about 8-10 minutes to go to Grand River or campus.

The rent is around $360 a month including everything.

House features:
   - Fully furnished units
   - Two bathrooms
   - Full-size washer/dryer
   - Full-size kitchen
   - Full-size refrigerator, stove, oven and dishwasher
   - Free Internet
   - Free water
If you are interested in this bedroom, Please reach me at 517-258-

1312 or reply this e-mail:[log in to unmask]

Thanks!