Sorry to bother who are not interested.
I have a nice white color Accord in excellent condition, very safety,clean,
quiet. I had it for about one year,
It's so easy to control and runs great, I also changed the oils and checked the
mechanical conditions regularly. Battery has just been replaced on Feburary
this year in the
cost of more than 90 dollars. You are welcome to have a test driving if
interested.

Reply or call 5175154431  Xiang Yi£¨ÏòÒ㣩

More details:
2000 Accord Ex,
Transmission: Automatic
Braking and Traction: ABS (4-Wheel)