Sorry to bother those who are not interested,

    I am looking for a female roommate to live in Trappers Cove together. Now I
am living in a 3rd floor apt in Trappers Cove. It is very quiet, and clean. This
apartment has washer and dryer inside home, so you don't need to go out to do
laundry any more~~And you can do laundry whenever you want~We also have
dishwasher and a storage room inside. Our kitchen is also very large. Two people
can cook at same time.  And we are facing to a lake from our window. We have a
great view all the year around. This room is available from June 30th. Rent and
Internet altogether is $417 per person per month.  Heat and water are free in this
apt.

   And I am a Ph.D student in MSU. I am kind, quiet, and friendly. If you are
interested in this great apt, please email me back. Thanks~!!