Hi all,

Sorry to bother those who are not interested.

I have a HP Deskjet 3050A for sale. Used it for around 6 months till the Black ink pack ran out. There is still at least 80% of color ink left. Everything else is still in the original box including manuals, cables, charger and a disk.

for more details about the all-in-one printer, plz see the link below:

http://www.amazon.com/Hewlett-Packard-3050A-Wireless-Printer/dp/B0057UAB34/ref=rec_dp_2

ask for $40, and I will NOT deliver the printer. contact this e-mail address if you are interested.

Cheers,
Jason