Hi All,

Sorry to bother who are not intereted.

Two Chinese classes call for native spearkers to be volunteers.

Course I:

We need one volunteer on the following dates:

1. Feb 04, 2013, 12:40pm-1:30pm, Wells Hall A124.

2. Every Monday, 10:20am-11:10am, Wells Hall A318

Course II:

We need five to ten volunteers on the following dates:

Feb 06, Mar 21, Apr 18, 12:40pm-1:30pm, Wells Hall A 322.

You will be assigned into small groups with our students to discuss some
topics, we may also need you help students to correct their Chinese
compositions.

You don't need to prepare anything, the instructors will tell you what and how
to do in class.

Thank you again and have a nice day!

Donna