Hi, guys,
Sorry to bother you if you were not interested.

I'm living in Spartan Village. I need a female roomie from May this year.

My apartment is very clean. The cost per month is $387. I can provide some
household appliances such as microwave for you if you need.

For more information, please feel free to e-mail me.
I need a quick response. Please contact me as soon as possible if you were
interested.

Thanks!

Email: [log in to unmask]