阿拉侬好!

I just moved back to Shanghai and would love to continue my learning of 上海话.
In exchange I can teach someone or a friend of someone's 美式英语 (美国中西部口音
的).

Ideally this person is a local 上海人 and is willing to language exchange 1-2 times a
week for at least 1 hour each time. Each hour I will tutor this person in American
English as you tutor me in Shanghainese. Free mutual lessons.

I live in in 浦东 near 云台路 and 浦东南路

Hope you can help!

多谢,

David