 From: Nan Du <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 10:25 AM
Subject: [CSSAMSU] Questions about setup wireless router in SV

I just bought a Cisco Linksys E900 wireless router. Now I cannot finish the setup procedure. One of the problem is the connection is "limited connection". And what's more, when I connect the wireless router I cannot connect the Internet through wireless network. And the LED light below the port of Internet connection in the router is dark, which means router do not find the internet connection. One possible problem may be the router cannot configure the DNS. So does any one have suggestions or experiences in such problems?

With Best Wishes,

Nan Du

Graduate student in Physics
Michigan State University,