敬邀:慈濟蘭莘新春祝福

You and your family are Cordially invited to

Chinese New Year Blessing Ceremony

敬愛的 善心大德:

以感恩心送走
2012年,以歡喜心迎接著2013年蒞臨。在這天災人禍頻頻發生的年代裡, 我們平安地又過一年,慈濟基金會感恩您的愛心捐款。慈濟人總是以戒慎虔誠心,將您的善款傳遞至需要的朋友與族群手中,期許在黑暗的角落點燃微光,德不孤必有鄰。因為您而讓我們有愛的動力與力量!每年的農曆年,證嚴法師總是以感恩心來答謝大家的護持,故將他版稅收入化作福慧紅包卡來祝福家家平安,福慧雙修,2013蘭莘慈濟人誠邀您的蒞臨與共襄盛舉!

慈濟蘭莘聯絡點負責人

簡昭楠
(惟毅)敬邀感恩合十

Dear Friends

,

Happy Chinese New Year! Thank you very much for your continued support of Tzu Chi Foundation. We are very grateful for your compassion and generous donation. With your donation, we are able to ease the suffering of the needy.

We sincerely invite you and your family to our Chinese New Year Blessing Ceremony to receive Master Cheng Yen’s appreciation and blessing in the form of red envelop.

Sincerely and Gratefully,

James Jean

Tzu Chi Lansing Office Director

日期(Date):

●

2/17/2013(星期日) (Sunday)

Portage Senior Center

320 Liberty Lane, Portage, MI 49002

1:00 pm to 3:00 pm

(茶點招待Refreshment Served)
 佛教慈濟基金會美國芝加哥分會

●

2/23/2013(星期六)(Saturday) 慈濟蘭莘聯絡點

Spartan Village Community Center
Tzu Chi Foundation U.S.A.

South Lounge 1460 Middlevale Road, East Lansing, MI 48823
Midwest Region

2:00 pm to 4:00 pm

(茶點招待Refreshment Served) Lansing Office

2001 Valley Brook Dr.