Sorry to bother those who are not interested in,

My name is Ying Cheng and I am a graduate student from the College of
Communication Arts and Science.

Our research team is interested in how people think about their public
image after a personal failure event. You will complete an online survey which
will take approximately 15 minutes to complete. As a compensation for your
participation, we will randomly draw two participants to win 25 BUCKS AMAZON
GIFT CARDS! You can choose to enter your email address after completing the
survey. Our link is
https://msuccas.us2.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_56Jt72MUusTDbff

Participation in this research study is voluntary, and you may withdraw your
consent to participate at any time without penalty. You do not have to answer
any questions you do not want to.

There are no anticipated physical, psychological, or financial risks associated
with participation.

Your privacy will be protected to the maximum extent allowable by law. No
personally identifiable information will be reported in any research product.
Moreover, only trained research staff will have access to your responses. None
of the information that you report will be linked to you individually. Any
individually identifying information that is incidentally obtained will be deleted
from the research record.

Again, the link to the online survey is
https://msuccas.us2.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_56Jt72MUusTDbff

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at [log in to unmask] or Dr.
Mary [log in to unmask] We really appreciate your help!

Thank you very much!

Best,
Ying Cheng