卧室出租
大家好,

现有一卧室出租,位于Chandler Crossings的Club。 卧室从5月15号(5月初亦可,时间比较灵活)到8月9号出租
(房子的Lease8月9号到期,之后可以选择是否续签), 交通便利,26路每6分钟一班,10分钟左右可直达Grandriver和学校。
离Meijer和Kroger超市开车三分钟。 房租每月374,除电费外全包,电费每月大概30。

结构:

   - 精装修
   - 独立卫生间
   - 室内洗衣机,烘干机
   - 独立厨房
   - 冰箱,灶台,烤箱,洗碗机
   - 免费网络
   - 免费cable (大概赠30个频道,包括HBO)
   - 免费水
   - 阳台,有储藏间
   - 免费停车
   - 离健身房,游泳池,tanning, Jacuzzi,篮球场, 步行距离

有意者请联系[log in to unmask]或 致电 517-775 - 6351 <517-303-6109>

谢谢!

Dear All,

I have a fully furnished bedroom available for lease from May 15th to Aug.
9th. My lease will be up by Aug. 9th, you may choose to renew it. It's a 4
bedroom/2 bathroom apartment at the Club, Chandler Crossings. It's 3
minutes drive to Meijer or Kroger. Bus No. 26 comes every 6 minutes  and it
takes about 8-10 minutes to go to Grand River or campus. The rent is $374 a
month including everything except electricity. Electricity bill is about
$30 a month.

Apartment features:

   - Fully furnished units
   - Private bathrooms
   - Full-size washer/dryer
   - Full-size kitchen
   - Full-size refrigerator, stove, oven and dishwasher
   - Free Internet
   - Free cable TV
   - Free water
   - Balconies and patios
   - Free parking
   - Very close to gym and pool

Please reach me at 517-775-6351 or email me:
[log in to unmask]<[log in to unmask]>if interested.

Thanks

Naomi