大家好,

非常感谢同学们对我们活动的支持,刚刚结束了春晚,大家是否还意犹未尽呢?敬请关注接下来的活动信息,希望我们的活动让大家得到了收获和帮助。

如果你愿意加入中国学生学者联合会(Chinese Students and Scholars Assoication)
CSSA,参与组织各种学生活动,融入更广泛的中国学生和国际学生交际圈,我们非常欢迎你。请填写网上表格进行报名申请:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1eufpv2EcBFFynNpHwKsQJ_rigxiRAl8hkODi7oLoc64/viewform

目前我们的组织由7位本科生,8位硕士生和7位Ph.D.组成。部门有:活动外联部,技术支持部,文秘部。其中各部门均将进行小规模招新。所有组员除了一起努力参与活动进行外,有如下侧重点:
活动外联部:主要参与活动策划,活动赞助,嘉宾邀请等
技术支持部:主要管理并更新 CSSAMSU Mailing List, 官网,人人主页
文秘部:主要负责活动前的宣传材料(如宣传海报,照片拍摄,视频制作等),活动记录,及活动后的总结

报名截止日期为:2月24号。面试时间将另行通知。如有疑问欢迎直接邮件联系我们。欢迎访问我们的网站:http://www.cssamsu.com/

The Chinese Students and Scholars Association of Michigan State University
(CSSAMSU) aims at helping Chinese students and scholars adapt to living in
America and providing a platform of social network. Events such as new
students pick-up, Welcome BBQ and Spring Festival Gala are organized by us
on a regular basis. We welcome everyone to join us! Please fill the
application form at:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1eufpv2EcBFFynNpHwKsQJ_rigxiRAl8hkODi7oLoc64/viewform

Currently CSSAMSU is operated by 7 undergraduate students, 8 master
students, and 7 Ph.D. students. All members are encouraged to contribute
themselves in our events. The departments that are accepting applications
and their corresponding emphases are:

a). Public Relation: involve in events planning, sponsorship, guests
invitation
b). Technical Support: cssamailing list, official website and RENREN
c). Secretary: events poster, video, events log and summary

The deadline of application is Feb. 24th, 2013. The interview time is to be
announced. You are invited to go to our website for more information:
http://www.cssamsu.com/

--
2012--2013 CSSA-MSU Committee

Email: [log in to unmask]