Hi, guy,

I am a first year master in the Dept. of Community, Agriculture, Recreation and Resource Studies. I am looking for a room to stay during May 2013 - May 2014. If you are looking for roommates, we should talk about it.

I am quiet when I am home. I have a regular schedule. I like to keep common areas clean and organized. Here are some basics I am looking for in terms of housing and roommates.

***housing****
- safe and quiet neighborhood
- within bikable distance to the campus (under 4 miles)
- not located anywhere on/near Grand River Ave. ( I do not want to bike on Grand River Ave.)
- everything included under $450 per month
- bus stops surrounded

*****roommate****
- quiet at least during 11:30 pm and 7:00am
- willing to share housework, would like to keep common areas clean and organized
- better know how to take care of himself/herself

PS: I am working on being a vegetarian and I love Cantonese food.

If you are interested or can offer, reply this email. Thanks.

Thanks for noticing.

Lin