Sorry to bother who are not interested in.

I helped my friend to post the following recruitment information. His
advisor Dr. Lihui Tian is the vice dean of Institute of Finance and
Development in Nankai University and is in charge of the recruitment.
The Institute is seeking qualified individuals for full-time faculty
positions at the all levels. The position is tenure-track and will be
available September 2013. The following is the basic information (see
more details in the attachment is you are interested in).

Job Opening:
      All Positions   Nankai University, Institute of Finance and Development

The Institute of Finance and Development at the Nankai University is
seeking qualified individuals for full-time faculty positions at the
all levels. The position is tenure-track and will be available
September 2013. Salary is competitive and dependent upon qualifications.

JOB QUALIFICATIONS: All candidates must have a Ph.D. degree in finance
or a related discipline (PhD candidates are welcome.) Candidates must
have a demonstrated interest in pursuing research and teaching in the
field of finance and have evidence of successful activity in both areas.