Dear all,

I have a 5-cup Mr. Coffee white coffee maker and a T-fal 14-inch Jumbo wok for sale. I asked for $8 for the coffee maker and $10 of the wok.

Here are links for the coffee maker and the wok information from the Amazon. I can give you the pictures if you require.
1) coffee maker: http://www.amazon.com/Mr-Coffee-TF6-Switch-Coffeemaker/dp/B002IAMOD6/ref=sr_1_22?ie=UTF8&qid=1361116466&sr=8-22&keywords=mr.+coffee+maker+5-cup
2) wok: http://www.amazon.com/A8058962-Specialty-Nonstick-Thermo-Spot-Indicator/dp/B000MYI2ZO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1361310439&sr=8-1&keywords=frying+wok

I can deliver within Spartan Village and deliver the coffee maker to the campus.

Reply email if you are interested. Thanks.

Lin