I just bought a Cisco Linksys E900 wireless router. Now I cannot
finish the setup procedure. One of the problem is the connection is
"limited connection". And what's more, when I connect the wireless
router I cannot connect the Internet through wireless network. And the
LED light below the port of Internet connection in the router is dark,
which means router do not find the internet connection. One possible
problem may be the router cannot configure the DNS. So does any one
have suggestions or experiences in such problems?

With Best Wishes,

Nan Du

Graduate student in Physics
Michigan State University,