Hi all,

Happy New Year! :) Sorry to bother those who are not interested.

I'm selling my tablet- Toshiba Excite 10 LE (16GB) for $280 (see below for
photo). Current price on Amazon is $355 (incl. shipping) for a new one.

-            Bought it new in Sep 2012, and it's still under warranty (till
13 Sep 2013)!

-            World's thinnest 10 inch tablet (1/3 inch)

-            Lighter than iPad 2 (less than 500g)

-            Android 4.0

-            Excellent battery life (based on my own usage, it can last for
around a week on standby mode, and 3-4 days for moderate usage)

-            Great for watching videos and also for reading pdf files on the
go

-            For specifications, pls refer to:

http://www.toshibadirect.com/td/b2c/tablet-model.jsp?family=excite
<http://www.toshibadirect.com/td/b2c/tablet-model.jsp?family=excite&model=10
LE> &model=10LE

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0074WP29G/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0074WP29G/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8
&me=&seller> &me=&seller

It has been working great so far, but I want to sell it and upgrade to
another tablet. I still have its original packaging, and it is in like-new
condition (I don't use it much). I'll also include the following for free
for the buyer-

-            Screen protector already on the tablet (worth $10)

-            Case (worth $15)

-            Two stylus pens (worth $5)

Let me know if you are interested or have questions. Thank you!! :)

Cheers,

Sinhui