Hi,
Sorry to bother, I am writing this email to see if there are some people
want to go to Alaska during spring break. My friend and I plan to go there
start from 3/1 or 3/2 and back on 3/10 depends on the air fair price. Our
main plan would be two major cities in AK which are Anchorage and
Fairbanks. It is still winter in AK so there would a great chance (almost
certain) to see aurora upon the sky. The flight price is around 700-800
based on the time we choose and the overall travel price could be reduced
to around 1k5$. 4-5 total people would be the best choice. Please email me
at [log in to unmask] if you are interested.

Thanks!