Dear all,

The Chinese Students and Scholars Association of Michigan State
University (CSSAMSU)
is currently accepting applications!

CSSAMSU is committed to promoting Chinese culture and helping Chinese
students and scholars. We are a diverse and vibrant student organization.
Currently, CSSAMSU is operated  by 7 undergraduate students, 8 master students,
and 7 Ph.D. students. Our members are from 16 different departments at MSU.
We plan events that are helpful to students and scholars, as well as
to enrich their lives. Our previous events can be found on our website and
more events are on the way.

All accepted members are encouraged to contribute themselves in our events.
The departments that are accepting applications and their corresponding
emphases are:

a). Public Relation: involve in events planning, sponsorship, guests
invitation
b). Technical Support: cssamailing list, official website and RENREN
c). Secretary: events poster, events photo taking, video editing, events
log and summary
Please go to
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1eufpv2EcBFFynNpHwKsQJ_rigxiRAl8hkODi7oLoc64/viewform
submit your application. We are especially interested in having
more applications for Sceretary department. The deadline is Feb. 24th,
2013. The interview time is to be announced. Thank you.

--
2012--2013 CSSA-MSU Committee
Email: [log in to unmask]