On Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 09:24:25AM -0500, E K wrote:

> Hi,
> I am an MSU student, living in Spartan Village. I would like to post
> moving sale information through the CSSAMSU list.  May you help me
> with this?
> Thank you very much!
> EK

If it is for this account, you must already be on the list or else
you could not have posted this message.

Just send your messages as you did this one.

If it is for a different account that is not on the list, then you
must first subscribe to the list in order to post from that account.

To subscribe, do the following.

Use your Email account that you want to use on the list.
Send an Email message to:

Do not put a subject on the message.

In the body of the message put one line as follows.

  subscribe  cssamsu  given_name  family_name

Of course, replace 'given_name' and 'family_name' with your own names.

When the cssamsu list manager approves your message, you will receive
a message telling you so.   Then you can post to the list by sending
Email messages to:

Good luck,

////jerry