Dear European Colleague,

Greetings from USA.
This is Justin Paul, author of books, 3 Ivey/Harvard cases & a Prof of International Business.  We are looking for research/ teaching collaborations in Europe.

I will be teaching a course in France from 24th June to 15 July, 2013.
My website is  drjustinpaul.com   and  author page with free resources for teaching is   Facebook.com/drjustinpaul .  The websites of books are given below.

It would be my pleasure to visit your university/school  in EUROPE between 20 May to 23rd June, if you like to explore collaborations for teaching & research.

The courses that can be taught as intensive course are
Masters level-  1) International Business   2) Export-Import Management   3) Business Environment  4) International Marketing
5) Asian Business (Business in Asia)

Ph.d Level-  1) Research in International Business   2) International Marketing  Strategies / Market entry strategies

Thanks a lot,

JUSTIN PAUL
+1 206 412 4707 (US Cell)
+1 787 777 8206 (Home)