Anyone wish to join me on this study indicate your interest by email to [log in to unmask]

Research project proposal for a relatively short study: Working as a research professor or research lecturer in a developed , English as first language country, and frequently engaged in examination of Master’s and PhD theses and dissertation, what is the effect of errors in English spelling, grammar, and usage on your assessment and final grade, regardless of whether or not this issue is a formal evaluation criterion.

There are many aspects, levels, and issues in this matter. We’ll discuss in arriving at a consensus for a study design.

Regards,
Romie Littrell
Email: [log in to unmask]

Romie Frederick
Littrell, PhD, FIAIR
Associate Professor of International Business
Editor, AIB Insights; International Management
Area Editor, International Journal of Emerging Markets
AUT Business School
Tel. extension 5805, Mail stop B-31