--- apologies for cross postings ---

Dear all

We're delighted to announce publication of the first 2013 issue of Cross Cultural Management (SSCI indexed).  In entering volume 20, we draw your attention in particular to a literature review on workplace diversity in strategic HRM, and a new section, Scholars' Corner, which includes an interview with Henry Mintzberg.

A full list of articles is below, and can be found online here<http://bit.ly/WOhI8M>.

We are currently seeking special issue proposals, with interdisciplinary contributions particularly welcomed.  Please contact the Editor-in-Chief, Simon Dolan, with any suggestions: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Best wishes
Martyn

CCM 20.1

Differences between American and Indian consumers' visual images
Authors: Neha Patel, Natalia Vila-López, Ines Kuster-Boluda
Article Type: Research paper

Pro-diversity practices and perceived insider status
Authors: Sylvie Guerrero, Julie Sylvestre, Doina Muresanu
Article Type: Research paper

Beliefs on "avoidant cultures" in two French multinational corporations
Authors: Daphnee Lee
Article Type: Research paper

Workforce diversity in strategic human resource management models: A critical review of the literature and implications for future research
Authors: Fernando Martín Alcázar, Pedro Miguel Romero Fernández, Gonzalo Sánchez Gardey
Article Type: Literature review

Scholars' corner
Dr Kristine Marin Kawamaura interviews Henry Mintzberg, PhD

Book Review
Developing Multicultural Leaders. The Journey to Leadership Success

Dr Martyn Lawrence
Publisher
International Business and Strategy
Emerald Group Publishing Limited
Tel: +44 (0) 1274 785158
Web: http://www.emeraldinsight.com<http://www.emeraldinsight.com/>
Twitter: http://twitter.com/emeraldglobal
LinkedIn: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/martynlawrence

Emerald Group Publishing Limited, Registered Office: Howard House, Wagon Lane, Bingley, BD16 1WA United Kingdom. Registered in England No. 3080506, VAT No. GB 665 3593 06

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.