Dear Colleagues,
I am helping the ILO Jakarta office at the moment to collect case studies from various countries to be used as a reference for green entrepreneurship training in Indonesia. If you have case studies, either from Indonesia or other country, and willing to share the case (lesson learnt, challenges, potential, etc), please let us know.

There are five sectors that we want to promote at the moment: waste management, energy, creative industry, tourism, and food security. The green enterprise should have been established for at least 2 years, if possible is initiated by a young entrepreneurs (male/female, 15-29 years), promote decent work, envrionment-social- economic sustainability and it still operates:)

Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards,

Janti Gunawan
Lecturer, Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya, Indonesia
email: [log in to unmask]
Ph. +62 83 938 468 795