I have been asked to do a presentation on China's involvement in Africa. I
have titled it "for Better or Worse: A Marriage Made in Heaven or One of
Convenience?" It's not a topic I know much about, so I am gathering
information. There is lots of information on the internet, but I thought AIB
colleagues would have papers that they could suggest. I would appreciate any
suggestions, and if you have electronic copies of papers you have written,
those would be most welcome. Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you

All the best,

Dr. BettyJane Punnett

Ph.D., International Business & Management

P.O. Box 2121, St. Vincent & the Grenadines - 784-456-7906

Support my breast cancer walk at
<http://www.endcancer.ca/site/TR/Events/Toronto2013?px=3813797&pg=personal&f
r_id=1472>
http://www.endcancer.ca/site/TR/Events/Toronto2013?px=3813797&pg=personal&fr
_id=1472

For Information on Management: A Developing Country Perspective (Punnett,
2012, Routledge) go to
<http://www.routledge.com/books/details/9780415590693>
http://www.routledge.com/books/details/9780415590693

New special issue of IJCCM on Caribbean Metaphors and Management - see blog
<http://ccm-journal.blogspot.co.uk/> http://ccm-journal.blogspot.co.uk/

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.