Dear Colleagues,****

I am pleased to inform you that the South Asian Journal of Global Business
Research is now set up for free access for the next 2 months. Please check
out its content that has been receiving much positive review globally.
Please use the following website for this access: http://buff.ly/139ybZx

** **

Please note:

The mission of SAJGBR is to advance theoretical and empirical knowledge of
business issues facing multinational and local organizations of South Asia
and South Asian diaspora. We are committed to providing a unified platform
to publish research that links scholarly communities in South Asia with the
rest of the world. We are open to all empirical methods including
qualitative, quantitative and mixed approaches. To be published in SAJGBR,
a manuscript must use one or more South Asian countries as the context of
its study. We use The World Bank definition of South Asia [available at:
www.worldbank.org] which includes Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India,
Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.

Looking forward to receiving interesting submissions from all of you.

--
Shaista E. Khilji (PhD)
Associate Professor of Human and Organizational Learning

Fellow, Cambridge Commonwealth Society, UK

South Asian Journal of Global Business Research (SAJGBR)

www.emeraldinsight.com/sajgbr.htm

Emerald Group Publishing Limited, Registered Office: Howard House, Wagon
Lane, Bingley, BD16 1WA United Kingdom. Registered in England No. 3080506,
VAT No. GB 665 3593 06

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.