Word on the street is that there is adequate funds to support those seeking a hoophouse/hightunnel and qualify. You must sign up with your Soil Conservation office and have a farm audit to qualify for any of the NRCS Cost share programs. Yes its paperwork, but what is worthwhile that you don't have to work for??

Here is a link to find your conservation office in Michigan.
Here is the link for info about the hoophouse cost share program

Deadline is Jan 17 so you better make the call today!!

Vicki Morrone
Organic Farming Specialist
Center For Regional Food Systems at MSU
480 Wilson Rd. Room 303
East Lansing, MI 48824
517-353-3542/517-282-3557 (cell)
[log in to unmask]

If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar